Phone: 4577 9577
☎ Click to Call!
TLID2010 Operate a forklift
Using Pallet truck
The training is based on the National Unit of Competency TLID2010 Operate a Forklift Truck Duty of Care.
- You do not require a Certificate of Competency to operate this type of equipment but you MUST be trained in safe operating procedures.
- Pallet stackers and hand trolleys can cause serious injuries, Manual handling & Crush injuries.
Is this for you take a good look around your warehouse is your roller door damaged, height damage, stock losses, near misses , unsafe use of forklift, bent fork arms , racking damage , machinery hit, speeding, forklift inspections not carried out, and other bad habits etc.
Pallet Truck training
Is offered to help the employer overcome this stress and demonstrates they are meeting current duty of care requirements under the WHS Act & regulations 2011.
The Course Offers
The information and skills required for continuing safe use of a pallet truck, it provides basic training in the safe operation.
It covers the following skills and criteria:
- Current legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the Pallet truck and put in place effective hazard controls for those hazards identified.
- Conduct pre-start-up, operational, moving loads and shut down and secure checks of the pallet truck according to procedures.
- Operate the pallet truck and move loads safely, including driving and manoeuvring, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights.
- The safe use of a pallet truck with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility.
- Understanding the Stability triangle and forklift functions.
- Provide feedback to employer.
An animated PowerPoint display together with a student workbook, handouts RTO issued logbook for written tasks & self-assessment, course videos and demonstrations with practical exercises. "In addition to requirement under AQF, an RTO must retain all records relating to the training for a period of 30 years. We are a registered training organisation (RTO) Savsply – 91583 at the completion of the training / evaluation an individual report will be generated & submitted to the employer with recommendations."
- Duration: - approx. 4 + hours per class approx. Theory content & Demonstrations visual driving evaluations of each person
- Prerequisites: All students must be over 18 Years of age be able to understand English This course is Pallet Truck duty of care.
- Outcome – Upon successful completion of this course, each student will receive a nationally recognised statement of Attainment.
- Study Documents: Provided on the day.
- Dress: Steel capped boots, appropriate work gear
We practice Equal Opportunity Training.
Our learning environment is free of any racial discrimination or harassment. We encourage learning from any ethnic or religious background respect for social and cultural backgrounds, treating all students with respect and dignity.
This course is fully portable, NSW, Sydney and country areas with prior arrangements.
Weekly courses held in my training room & Workplace at 5 / 21 Groves Ave Mulgrave NSW.
Registered RTO ID: 91583
Savsply Pty Ltd ABN: 74 108 788 843 t/as – ForkTime
Address: 5 / 21 Groves Ave Mulgrave NSW
To place a booking please use our Book Now page. Please complete all the relevant information and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. If you have any questions about any of the courses on offer please use our contact us page and we will contact you.
ForkTime are happy to conduct on site courses and assessment at our Mulgrave training centre. Alternatively you can arrange for training on site. Please contact us to discuss your needs via our Contact Form.
For general information please use our Contact form and we will be happy to reply to your questions or comments. Alternatively you can phone us on 02 4577 9577 to discuss any questions you may have.